Friday, June 13, 2008

Suffocation

I almost DIED today. Almost died of suffocation due to strong STENCH. I was in hell the cinema and the strong stench came from the dead body somebody, only God knows who. I was so suffocating as I had to control my breathing. It was such an annoyance. So much for wanting to watch Dasavatharam, I ended up having to smell somebody's armpit body odor which was fucking disgusting. I'm just wondering, can't you smell your own self? If the stench can reach other people, it mite as well reach you.

Definitely very DISTURBING. This is one of the MAIN reason I avoid crowded places or functions infested with corpse people. They sweat and began to stink. Forget those fuckers people. Even when my family members comes home after work, I stand a mile away from them to avoid any inhalation of methane gas body odour. When they walk pass me, I hold my breath. I know, I'm MEAN but hello, it's fucking DISGUSTING.

When I was in University, my roommate had this problem. I didn't know it until one fine day she was sweating to glory and it just came right through my nostrils and I went paranoid screamed "U stink!! Get away from me!!" She explained that it's a genetic thingy. She inherited from her mother. Like I care! All I said was "Stay away from me. And you better do something about it!!"

Every semester, during the final exams, I have to undergo trauma. Those invigilators especially the MALES stink big time. Probably caused by the ciggies. My Lord! It's so disgusting that I feel like burning them alive. How come they don't realize they stink big time? Or are they living in coconut shell ignorance?? Don't tell me they cant read facial expressions of their colleague?? Or don't the colleagues at least hint them about the stench??

Honestly, I can't take this anymore. I might just die out of suffocation one day(Though one can't die by holding his/her breath). Those who has body odor, PLEASE, I repeat, PLEASE do something about it. DO NOT CAUSE DEATH!!

There are ways to overcome this problem :
  1. Get a fucking deodorant/body spray/talcum
  2. Be hygienic
  3. If you know someone having a bad body odor, help by TELLING them off. That's the least you can do.
  4. Bathe by using "jambu" leaves, "limau kasturi" leaves. Just scrub the body using the leaves and it helps to ward off the stench.
  5. Bathe properly
  6. Use perfume
Finally, if you have body odor and you don't wanna be stabbed humiliated by me, just stay the fuck away from me. Do not be the next topic of my blog. Thank you.

P/S : No one was harmed (yet) during this post.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha
I was wondering who was it..till u told me...so..alredy taken the steps huh ?
;P

Anonymous said...

wow doll u sound so angry :/ hahahah. but yes, i cant help but agree :)

xxxx!!!
-maal