Sunday, December 31, 2017

~2017 : It's A Wrap~

I kicked start the year 2017 in Tuaran, Sabah with Kak Rose's lovely family. Brought back so many fond memories from childhood. It was amazing! The year had rolled in perfect and I'd say I pretty much nailed it. 

Travelled a bit here and there : Siem Reap, Bario, Yogyakarta, Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai.
Smile: Siem Reap

Chiang Mai

Yogyakarta

Hiked Prayer Mountain(Bario), Mount Santubong, Mount Serapi, Mount Jagoi, Bako: Pandan Kecil & Besar, Bengoh Dam.

Bengoh 

Prayer Mountain

My fitness journey has well improved and I participated in 10km & 12km runs, as well as 2 obstacle challenge races : Kuching Tribal Warrior & Great Eastern Viper Challenge.

Kuching Tribal Warrior Challenge

HIIT Family

Special shoutout to my brother Jay & my HIIT instructor Adi for being my inspiration and guidance. I, for once see myself from a positive perspective because of you both. Thank you so much. ♡♡♡

\m/

Participated in Freemarket Kuching. An event I have always wanted to take part and contribute.

FreeMarket Kuching

Syed Azmi =)
If it wasn't for my buddies and family, I wouldn't have achieved all of the above. Thank you for everything peeps. You guys are amazing. This year has been a blast. Let's see what awaits in year 2018. ;)

No comments: