Friday, November 06, 2015

Anytime


I worry
It concerns me
the Happy Waters
the flood incident
But it makes sense...

I know now...
Heartbreaking 
Knowing it would kill 
Maybe slowly but surely 
It ain't easy
To let go and accept
To hold on and then move on...

My dearest, 
Remember when we agreed 
it is okay to cry? 
This is not sympathy
This is me,
wanting to be the shoulder 
For You to cry on
Anytime You need one
ANYTIME that is...
♡♡♡ 

~My dearest Hey You, I know You are not taking it well. But I believe You should get a grip and face this. There shouldn't be regrets. ♡♡♡~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog.

It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal.

I must say you've done a superb job with this. Additionally,
the blog loads super fast for me on Opera.
Outstanding Blog!

Here is my blog post: speedy Ninja hack tool