Sunday, November 01, 2015

For You I Will

For You I Will

It's been rough lately
I've realised
Hence the Happy Waters...

I noticed
The old habit
Intensely immensed
Little did I know...

I've always 
had my doubts 
But I prayed anyway 
For Her, for You
But solely for You...
Just For You...

I hopefully thought
They were being answered
I'm not so sure anymore
I hate to be unsure
When it comes to You...

I'll be the pillar
If You need one
I'll be the grip
For You to hold on
For I know You,
You will never
Ever ask...

Let me, My Dearest
Share Your sorrow
Hold Your tears
Walk hand in hand
And face this together
For
As much as it torments You,
It kills me...


~I suck at making anyone feel better in any situation. Hence, I never bothered to even try. But For You, I will. A gazillion times. If You just let me... ♡♡♡~

2 comments:

Arvind R.K said...

somebody is in loveeee...bwahahaha..eh, apa statement bangang "i suck at making anyone feel better" ? you forgot how much you helped me last time by being there for me izzit ? you n your statement bangang *dussshhhh tumbuk your face* lol...

HeMz said...

My dearest Zerachiel,
I swear I saw this comment of yours coming. By being there for anyone, I can make sense about as many situations but I have always failed to console anyone. I never knew how to approach that field. My approach has always been in a sarcastic manner and practicality. Never to console. Yeah, I can see you going *facepalm*statement bangang*
Well, so far it has been working well. Well enough. =)