Friday, January 09, 2015

Nah, Ambik Kau!

NO, YOU REALLY DON'T IMPRESS ME! 
I was at a restaurant with X, Z and a bunch of other people whom were trying their level best to lure me into a MLM business scheme. This was what happened : 

X (refering to Z) : He is such a simple person, but he earns RM45k monthly. 
Me : So?? 
X : Well, it would be great to earn that much money...
Me : Of course, but you don't have to be that greedy... 

And then, I saw Z snapping his fingers to call the waitress.  

Me : Why does he need to snap his fingers to call the waitress? 
X : To get her attention so that he could place an order? 
Me : He could raise his hand and wave or something. I'm sure she is not blind. There are so many other ways. 
X (snaps his finger and calls the waitress) : See, that's how it's done. 

After a while, X moved over to the table adjacent to mine. Annoyed with the finger snapping, I decided to let X taste his own medicine. I snapped my fingers and called him over. X came over with a frown and an uneasy facial expression. 

Me : That's exactly how she would have felt when you buggers keep snapping your fingers at her. 
X : ..... 
Z : .....

Then, I left. Honestly, RM45k income with rotten respect for others does not impress me AT ALL. Thank you very much. 

2 comments:

Arvind R.K said...

well, some people think money can buy "everything" including respect and decency, same goes for education, i've seen how some "highly" educated people behaving like mat salleh celup, treating poor folks badly, i really get annoyed with that attitude...arrogance is annoying...

p/s you look cute in that picture,hahaha :D

HeMz said...

Thank you for commenting. =)

Yes, some people do not have any sense of respect for others just because of their financial & social status. Btw, this was just a small part of what these buggers did. You should have listened to all the cock talk and mocking they did just because I refused to join their MLM scheme. Gosh! Some people.... =/

P/s Literally a 'Nah, ambik kau' pose I did for my sister who's very obsesed with photo taking/selfies. =P