Sunday, January 02, 2011

Contentment

New year begins...

Dad : I wonder how long will I be alive and I still have one more responsibility to fulfill.

Mum : Can you get yourself a boyfriend??

Random people : You're getting old. When are you getting married??

HERE WE GO AGAIN! *sigh*

New year is all good, except for the dramas mentioned above.

I gotta say, after so many years, I began this new year feeling just content. Being the pessimistic person I am, I barely hope for the best things to come my way. I'm always prepared for the worst. I began the past few years feeling crappy and down in the dumps. Surprisingly, the years turned out rather satisfying. Somehow the birth of this year got me feeling content. I shall see what awaits for this year. >_<

New year was WELL spent: Shopping+Food+Movie+Teddy =)

*Love This Picture*


Dearest TEDDY,
Thank You
YOU MAKE ME SMILE
ALWAYS!
=)

No comments: