Thursday, January 01, 2009

Eva

Year 2008 was such a fast ride. Highs and lows, laughter and joy. So much of marked dates that will remain fresh and be cherished throughout my life. The beginning of 2008 was not great at all. But it ended well. I feel very much accomplished. There are reasons for feeling so :

1) Did very well in my studies
2) Graduated on 15th July 2008
3) Joined work on 4th August 2008
4) The come back of EvangeLion *Angau* =P

Been working my ass off since then and known as "Workaholic" by dearest Dinz as I even work on Sundays for weeks. But when asked about how my job is, all I say is "I don't hate it." That's the only thing I could say. Doesn't mean I'm not happy with my job. I'm feeling just content about it.

I've tasted the most loneliest feeling since I have started working. I have a routine life and there's not much of entertainment as I'm alone most of the time. I've learned so much about people. That would be the biggest lesson of all. I've learn to let go. I've learn to live all by myself, without depending on anyone for anything. In short, all I can say is there's a point in life when you get tired of chasing everyone and trying to fix everything. It is not giving up but it's realizing that you don't need certain people and the bullshit they bring. Enough said.

*****BEGINNING OF 2009*****

Year 2009 sets off by the arrival of my very own asset,Eva that I've been wanting for sometime. Never really planned to have it by this New Year but it turned out to be so. Somehow, I've achieved one of my dreams. To have Eva on the 1st of January 2009 marks a very good beginning to me. Thanks to my cousin, Viswa. Wouldn't have done it without him. It's a good thing that I'm starting this year anew, with the arrival of Eva, a new mindset and goals.

Arrival of Eva has driven me more to life. That is why, I call her Eva, which means Giver of Life. She gave me a life I've always wanted - an independent one. I've yet to take pictures of Eva. Been really busy these days, with her especially. =P For all the happiness and joy ride Eva has brought me just in these few days, I love her truly. For more years to come, Eva *CHEERS*

I'm trying and learning to be optimistic from the very pessimistic person I was before. I'm not a fan of New Year Resolution but this time, my resolution is

1) to control my anger
2) to stop frowning
3) to control my road rage
4) to stop cursing all the people in the world

I'm trying my very best to stop frowning though I still keep getting the "Can you please stop frowning" by Rat and Mr.Teh. =)

I guess it is still not too late to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Wishing everyone a joyous ride filled with happiness. =) *CHEERS*

No comments: