Friday, December 12, 2008

Terrifying Life

ALL OF LIFE AND HUMAN RELATIONS HAVE BECOME SO INCOMPREHENSIBLY COMPLEX THAT WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT, IT BECOMES TERRIFYING AND YOUR HEART STANDS STILL.
~Anton Chekhov~

Came across this quote when I was surfing the net. Was randomly searching for funny quotes and I came across this one and decided to blog about it. =)

To think of life, it is so unpredictable. No matter how much you plan your life to be, somehow it turns out the other way round, for good or bad, that's another issue. To accept the changes and to live throughout life is the major issue. It's not easy to adapt to changes and it takes time. Drastic changes may take dinosaur years.

Human relations is just another major issue that we always never seem to get answers. At one moment, we worship a person, the next moment, we completely loathe the very same person. At one moment, we may loathe a person and the next moment we would look up and worship the very same person.

Personally, I would say life is very complex. It's unpredictable. The very same thing that we might have fear to face will just happen to take place the moment we least expect it to happen. Somehow, you have to just face it, bearing all the truth and hurt life brings you. I may be pessimistic here, but what's the point of being optimistic when we don't sweat about all the happiness and cheers life brings us? Do we feel worried when we are happy?? Possibly not.

Life has always scare me from one way to another. I won't say that I've lived long enough to bitch about life but somehow life has taught me to be extremely cautious with people and life itself. At the same time, it has taught me to not to be so paranoid about it. It has taught me to take things slow and learn to breathe. Somehow, I'm living it, from day to day, slowly digesting and trying to move on though it scares me every now and then.

No comments: