Friday, December 02, 2022

One More Light

 




You peeped on my phone screen while I was choosing a playlist for my drive home

Seeing Linkin Park on my screen, it was just that apt to ask what's my favourite song from the band 

In the end...it has always been In the end... 

And yours is apparently One More Light 

I couldn't recall the song so I assumed it's from their last album before Chester's passing... 

I listened to the track on the way back home 

Devouring the lyrics, the meaning behind every line 

And reading between the lines 

A wave of emotion swept through me  

I hope you know your presence matters 

I hope you reach out if you need help 

I hope things get better 

For you and your surroundings 


It's not quite right of me to assume that you are going through a rough patch by listening to the song. But anyhow, I wish you well. Always. #myskateboarder

No comments: