Sunday, November 20, 2011

Are You One Of Them?

Quotes posted on Facebook sometimes make so much of sense. Today, the quote was this :

It's sad when people you KNOW becomes people you KNEW. When you can walk right past someone like they were never a big part of your life. How you used to be able to talk for hours and how now, you can barely even look at them.

How true!! Such a coincident that yesterday, my friend and I talked about how relationships change in time. Whether it's due to a significant or unknown reasons, somehow, almost all of us would have gone through the situation on the above quote. And we finally came to a conclusion that no matter how many people surrounds you, in the end, you're going to end up all alone.

Looking at my own experiences, I would strongly say that I've lost so many friends due to so many reasons - both significant and unknown. I don't have regrets on this.In fact, I actually learned so much - about people, relationships and the list goes on. Of course, it does make me sad sometimes that things have changed so much and I could have handled them better. But I just had to let certain people go because the bullshit that they bring is just unbelievable.

I could actually make a long list of the people that I have lost but that's just unnecessary. So, this is all I have to say to those who have been there at some point of my life and now being a complete/half stranger :

Thank you for all the things you have done for me. There was some point in my life that you were a significant reason to my happiness. Thank you for making me realize that nothing lasts forever - it was a reality slap indeed. Thank you for putting me into deep shit. If it wasn't for you, I would not have been who I am today. Though over the years, I've thought of reconciling, I know, no matter how much we try to fix things between us, THINGS WILL NEVER EVER BE THE SAME. But remember :

You WERE someone I have truly loved, cared and cherished once (At least this statement wouldn't make you feel all that crappy about yourself)



So, Are You One Of Them??

No comments: