Friday, August 15, 2008

Things Will Get Better

Dedicated to my dearest DINA & MAALINI

This is definitely NOT my piece of work. It was on a card I received from my late buddy, Fadzilah when I was in Form 2. I was having a really fucked up time and getting this card from her was something really very thoughtful of her. These words have never failed to keep me strong in life and I hope somehow it helps you as well.

Dearest Dinz & Maal, everyone is going to hurt you somehow. It's who worth the pain that matters...

When things aren't going well for u,

and times aren't what they should be,

just focus on the positive

and think about what could be.

Acknowledge what has happened-

don't lose sight of lessons past -

but don't allow the negative,

Distracting thoughts to last.

Take what you've learnt

and start from there-

Draw strength from your frustration

and let this added sense of purpose

be your new foundation.

It's hard to follow any plan

Precisely to the letter,

though life right now is difficult,

Things will get better.

Rather than thinking bout those whom are not worth, it's better to think of those who really care about you. Take things slow, and THINGS WILL DEFINITELY GET BETTER!!! Love you loadz!


2 comments:

Me. Plain. said...

akka thank u sooo so so much. really appreciate it!!!! mwahhh

Me. Plain. said...

akka thank u sooo so so much. really appreciate it!!!! mwahhh